Monday, July 28, 2014

1992 Topps Dave Parker




After looking at Dave Parker's career stats, I still find it hard to believe that he isn't in the Hall of Fame. He was a force in the '70's and '80's, and helped many Pittsburgh and Oakland teams reach the postseason. If he would've signed with Toronto for the next 2 years, he would've got 2 more World Series rings. I also featured this card in my other blog Topps card that never were. Here, with the first card ending in "00" or "50", is Dave Parker's final Topps card.

2 comments:

  1. Did you make this card? Interested in parting with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this card a few months ago. I am thinking about selling a version of the card without the Topps logo. I have pictures of it on my other blog http://toppscardsthatneverwere.blogspot.com/2014/07/1992-topps-dave-parker.html?m=1 . Right now I don't have a printer and I'm waiting to see if interest picks up, but by the end of the year I might have a printer and have the whole printing thing down, so check back in a few months. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete