Tuesday, February 24, 2015

1992 Topps Blaine Beatty




Blaine Beatty was a pretty big prospect for the New York Mets in the early '90's. He came over from the Baltimore Orioles in 1987, and won double-digits in the minors in '88 and '89. He made the Majors in 1989, but unfortunately, was injured in 1990. He came back, and made it back to the Mets in 1991, but that would be his last year in the Bigs. Blaine appeared on the 1990 Topps Debut set, and didn't recieve any cards in a regular Topps set during his career.

I have finally got the templates for all 26 teams done, and have had a little fun doing the fronts for the next 10 cards or so (now comes the hard part, the backs). Just a little heads-up for anyone who is interested, I would love to have help with this project, even it's small, so if you are interested in contributing to making customs for my 1992 Topps project (even if it's just doing the fronts), I would love the help, and would give you credit for any work that's yours. If you happen to think you would be interested, let me know and leave me a comment.

Thanks as always for checking out my blog
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment