Friday, August 14, 2015

Cards #957-1075






















































































Well, after 2 long months, I am finally back in my own bed. I haven't got a chance to work on cards much, but I finally have a chance to post some. Here are the 74 cards from #957-1075 that I haven't shown yet. I am anxious to work on more, and hopefully will get to in the coming week and finally finish the fronts of the set. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy the latest new batch of cards in the set. There were many that I had to try and photoshop, and hopefully there won't be too many more, because it is hard to do. Thanks for being patient with my posting and for checking out my set. If you have any more ideas or input on the set, feel free to let me know.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment