Wednesday, February 8, 2017

1992 Topps #894 Jim Austin


Jim Austin played 3 seasons in the Majors, all for the Milwaukee Brewers. He played from 1991-1993, posting a 6-4 record with a 3.06 ERA and 48 Strikeouts.

Jim only has 1 regular Topps card, in the 1993 set. This 1992 Topps rookie leaves Jim only needing a 1994 Topps card to complete his career Topps run.While researching Jim's cards, I found his 1994 Team Stadium Club card which lists him as a New York Yankee, and actually pictures him in a Yankee uni on the front (he is pictured as a Brewer on the back).  Never would've known that.

I worked on a partial 2017 Topps checklist on my other blog. Not too many cards, but coaches and managers need to be done. Once the Series 2 and Update checklist are done, I will start on listing actual player cards.

Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment