Wednesday, January 3, 2018

1992 Topps #922 Chris Gardner


Chris Gardner played for one year in the Major Leagues in 1991 with the Houston Astros. He got into 5 games, putting up a 1-2 record with 12 Strikeouts and a 4.01 ERA.

Chris got into a few major card sets, including 1992 Bowman, 1992 Donruss (Rated Rookies), 1992 Leaf, 1992 Pinnacle (Rookie Prospects), and the 1992 Topps Debut set. He didn't get into the regular 1992 Topps set, and this '92 Topps custom completes his career Topps run.

I am almost done with a busy week, with work and 2 doctor appointments tomorrow, and I am hoping to get some time to work on customs later tomorrow night and a little before and after another doctor appointment on Friday. I also have a new toy to get figured out by Sunday, a nice Korg Tritan Studio keyboard, and I'm hoping to go through the effects and finding a few nice ones to use at church. I'm hoping there will be a nice one similar to a Fender Rhodes, a few electric pianos, some Hammond B3 organ effects, and maybe some synth effects or two. Needless to say, it's going to be a fun, but busy few days for me. Thanks for checking out my latest card.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment