Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Award Winners, League Officials, and World Champs












Well, I am finally moved, and finally got a chance to work on a few cards. We still have a ton of boxes to figure out where we are going to put, but after the crazy week we have had, it felt good to just relax and make a few cards. I finished the AL and NL MVP, CY Young, and Rookie of the Year award winner cards, the AL and NL president cards, the Commissioners' card, and the Minnesota Twins World Series Championship card. After doing 2 more season highlight cards to finish out that subset, I will do around 20 more "team star/nucleus/combo/whatever you want to call them" cards, and then back to work on the team sets. I tried as hard as I could to find team photos for all 26 1991 MLB teams, but was unsucessful, so I have given up on making them. I hope you enjoy these '92 Topps cards. Thanks for reading.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment