Friday, June 10, 2016

1992 Topps Tony Eusebio


Tony Eusebio got into 10 games with the Astros in 1991. He got 2 cards in Topps products in 1992, a '92 Stadium Club card, and a '92 Topps Debut card, but missed out on the regular set, probably because he appeared in so few games. The only other major 1992 set that Tony got into was the '92 Score set.

It was hard sometimes to get photos of the Astros with the old logo, since they switched to the futuristic star logo in 1994. For this photo, I borrowed one from his 1993 Team Stadium Club card. This card is also an uncorrected error card as he played in 10 games in 1991 but his career total is listed as 11. This is the 2nd Astro in a row in the set, as the last card was Astros Outfielder Mark Davidson.

I got some thicker paper for my printer, and I might try to print out some cards and see how they turn out. I will probably have to adjust the sizing on some cards, and figure out a way how to get them to print front and back, but I will hopefully figure everything out and have some cards to put in my binders to finish the '92 Topps set if all goes well. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for checking out my latest card.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment