Saturday, March 4, 2017

1992 Topps #899 Stu Cole


The last card in the 800 numbers in the 1992 Topps set belongs to Stu Cole. Stu played in the Majors for only 1 year, in 1991 with the Kansas City Royals.  Stu is the 3rd base coach of the Colorado Rockies, and has been so since the 2013 season.

Stu never received a card in a regular Topps issue, and only has cards in the 1992 Stadium Club and Topps Debut sets. This '92 Topps custom compeletes his career Topps run as a player. It is also an error card, as I erroneously listed him as a pitcher and not a 2nd baseman. Stu needs cards from the 2014-2018 Topps sets to complete his career Topps run as a coach.

I got my order from COMC in, and I am going to write a post about that on my other blog. I also want to put links to checklists for the 1989-2001 Topps sets on this blog.  With that, and some things I am doing with Detroit Tigers customs, making checklists for the 1996 Topps set, and trying to print some cards, I think I'll be busy for a while. Thanks for checking out my latest custom.

-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment