Friday, November 3, 2017

1992 Topps #914 Chris Howard


Chris Howard played 3 seasons in the Majors, in 1991, 1993, and 1994, all for the Seattle Mariners. Not to be confused with Chris Howard the pitcher, this Chris Howard came up around the same time as the pitcher, but I would say probably was remembered more, since he was on a 1994 Topps Prospects card, one that he shared with red-hot Carlos Delgado. The only Topps card the pitcher got was a 1994 Topps Traded card, and a 1995 Topps regular version. Back to the catcher and the guy in this post, Chris the catcher is missing a 1992 and 1995 Topps card to complete his career Topps run. He is only missing his '95 card with his /92 card finished.

Alot has been going on at my other blog. I finished the 1983 Topps regular and Traded set. The 1998 Topps checklist is finished, and the 2000 checklist is only 8 teams away from being finished, and I added checklist pages for all of the ones I have worked on (1983, 1986-2017). Some aren't finished, but I hope it can be a good reference for custom card makers to use that will give them a good idea of who needs cards in sets, as well as give them the templates needed to make most of them.

Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment