Wednesday, November 29, 2017

1992 Topps #918 Darrin Chapin


Darrin Chapin appeared in 4 MLB games, 3 in 1991 for the New York Yankees, and 1 in 1992 for the Philadelphia Phillies.

Chapin only got 2 major-issue trading cards, a 1992 Donruss card, and a 1992 Topps Debut card. He is still missing his 1993 Topps card, and surprisingly, I did a quick google search, and the blog The Phillies Room actually has a photo of Darrin in a Phillies uniform, so I'll be able to complete his career Topps run when I work on the 1993 Topps set.

I just finished the NL teams on the 1997 Topps checklist, and did the first 2 in the AL. Hopefully I can get a couple more done on Tuesday when I am off, and give me a nice push to help me finish the rest of the checklist before the end of the year.

Thanks for checking out my latest 1992 Topps custom.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment