Sunday, November 12, 2017

1992 Topps #915 Luis Medina


Luis Medina played for the Cleveland Indians in 1988, 1989, and 1991. He hit 28 Home Runs in the Minors in 1988, and hit 6 in 16 games with the Tribe that year. He was supposed to be a slugging first baseman for them, but didn't really get much more of a shot, playing 30 games with them in 1989, spending 1990 in the minors (hitting 18 Home Runs), and got 5 final games with the Indians in '91.

He got in the 1989 Topps set, and that was his only Topps card. Luis is missing cards from only the '90 Topps set, now that I made his 1992 card.

It's been really busy at my household. My son had his first birthday a few days ago and we had his party on Saturday, work is crazy because of the holidays, and I'm going with my wife to her doctors appointment tomorrow. I've have been going a little slower on the custom cards, but I have finished the 2000 Topps checklist, the 1988 Topps checklist, and finished the first team in the 1997 Topps set, which would be the final set that needs a checklist. Hoping with a little luck I can finish it before the end of the year.

Thanks for checking out the latest card in my set.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment