Monday, August 4, 2014

1992 Topps Angel Lefties



I decided after I made my preliminary checklist to take out any players who appeared in the 1992 Topps Traded set. That left me with a few spots to fill, and I decided to make some "team nucleus" kind of cards for each team to fill the empty spots in the old checklist. Not sure, but I might also make cards of all the coaches of the teams, and perhaps put pitching/hitting leaders and complete team checklists on the back of them. I've done research for the first 5 teams in the American League as of now, and so far, I've been able to find not only the names of the coaches from 1991, but also pictures that I think I may be able to work with. However, if I am unable to find the names of coaches and/or pictures for other teams, I will probably scrap the whole project. I might finish the research up on my next few days off. For now, the project is still a go, and here is the first of my "team nucleus" cards, featuring California Angels left-handed starters Mark Langston, Jim Abbott, and Chuck Finley.

No comments:

Post a Comment