Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The checklists are finally (maybe) done!



After spending the last 5 hours or so on google to try to find lists of coaches for the 1991 MLB season, and then trying to find pictures for all of them, I have successfully found pictures and names of coaches for all 26 MLB teams in 1991. That has allowed me to finalize the checklists for my set. As long as I don't find that I missed anyone or added someone twice, the checklists pictured should be the final version of what you will see in my set. I will probably put team checklists on the back of 2 coach cards, batting leaders on one, and pitching leaders on another, for every team. If a team has more than 4 coaches, I might do something on the back highlighting 1991 Draft picks or something. There is always the possibility of doing team photo cards, but since I can't seem to find any, I will probably not add them. Since Topps had the team stadiums on the back of most cards, I found it not neccessary to make them either. If you are counting, that will be 513 cards I add to the 1992 Topps set, and if you include the 1992 Topps Traded set, the entire number of cards in the 1992 Topps set is 1437.

No comments:

Post a Comment