Friday, March 6, 2015

Cards #793-940, the fronts

I've done a ton of cards in the last few days, and I finally finished the fronts to all of the cards on the first checklist of my extended 1992 Topps set. To celebrate, I'm posting all of the fronts of the cards I have done so far.






















































































































































While making some of the latest cards, I realized that O-Pee-Chee made some cards in their 1992 set to replace the All-Star cards in the '92 Topps set. For players in my set that already had an OPC card, I just used their OPC card and replaced the OPC logo with a Topps one. I did make an extra version of the Matt Young and Al Leiter cards, which I may post at a later time.

I also made extra versions on the John Ramos and Rod Beck 1992 Topps Gold checklist replacement cards, but I posted versions where I used the '92 Topps Gold photo and covered up the gold foil on the name/team bar. For the Terry Mathews card and the other checklist replacements I haven't done, I will only have the gold picture version. I hope you have found this post to be entertaining, and hope that you saw a player that you really wanted to pull a Topps card of in 1992.

On a side note, I know that there are a lot of through-the-mail and in-person autograph collectors that like to make custom cards, and if any of the cards I have made interest you, let me know, and I will be happy to try to print them out for you to get signed. Just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you. Also, if you have any questions or comments, let me know as well. Thanks for checking out my custom work.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment