Monday, June 1, 2015

1992 Topps Houston Astros Team Set





























It seems like I haven't posted on this blog in months. With work and stuff at home, sometimes I just don't have time to make custom cards, let alone post any. Today, however, I had a day off, so I got the chance to make some new cards, and post the newest team set.

The 1991 Houston Astros had a bunch of rookies on their team, as they were rebuilding, and they had a ton of players who weren't in the original 1992 Topps set. They are all covered now, as well as the coaches, an Art Howe All-Star card, and a combo card featuring Jeff Bagwell and Craig Biggio (you would be surprised how hard it was to find a photo of them in the old Astros uniform).

As far as what I have been up to in making cards (since I usually post that at the end of a blog post), I have finished the Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Pirates, and St. Louis Cardinals team sets. I will try to work on the San Diego Padres (another team with many cards missing from the '92 set) and San Francisco Giants team sets tomorrow to finish out the National League. I may also work on a Lee Smith Record Breaker card (he set a NL record for Saves in '91). Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment