Friday, July 8, 2016

1992 Topps Paul Zuvella

Paul Zuvella was a utility Infielder in the Bigs from 1982-1991. He only appeared in the 1986 and 1987 Topps sets. Another case of Topps not putting utility guys in their sets.

This card was a little tricky to make. I couldn't find any pictures of him in a Royals uniform, but there is a '90 Pro Cards card of him with an Omaha Royals uniform on him, so I used that photo and then just pasted a KC logo on the cap. While searching for a photo of him in a Royals uni, I came across a site that lists all the Royals players of all-time, and it said that it couldn't even find a photo of him with the Royals. Like my Terry Puhl card earlier in the set, I think it turned out pretty nice and gives a Royals photo to a player that I can't find any for the life of me.

Thanks for checking out the latest card in my set.

No comments:

Post a Comment