Thursday, September 15, 2016

1992 Topps #876 Donnie Scott


Donnie Scott is one of those strange players that you find in a set who has a big gap in between MLB seasons on the back of his card. He came up in '83 with the Rangers, played with them in 1984, then had a season with the Mariners in 1985. He toiled in the minors from 1986-1990, then got into 10 games with the Reds in 1991, his final season. 

Donnie appears on 3 Topps cards, a 1985 regular card, a 1985 Traded card, and a 1986 regular card. He is missing cards in the 1984 and 1992 Topps sets, and this custom brings the total down to 1. 

It's going to get crazy here in the next week, as the DeJong household will be hopefully closing on our first house on Thursday. Work has been getting crazy for me, as we are already shorthanded, and apparently another bakery is worse off than we are, so we have to give them some people, so between work and moving, I think I'm going to go insane. I still might try to post some cards during my lunches at work just to escape the insanity for a little while. Soon it will be back to normal I hope. Thanks for checking out my latest card.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment