Tuesday, July 12, 2022

1992 Topps #968 Dana Allison

 Today's missing 1992 Topps card is #968 Dana Allison


Dana Allison only had 1 year in which he played in the Major Leagues. He appeared in 11 games for the Oakland Athletics in 1991 during the early season when their pitchers had a number of injuries. 

Dana was viewed as a relief pitcher, having so much command and control that his 1991 Upper Deck card compared him to Dennis Eckersley. He did have some low ERAs in the minors, but without the saves to match Eck. 

Dana never got into any Topps sets, and since he only appeared in 1 season, he would only be missing a 1991 Topps Traded card, which I have made, so he has his career Topps run finished.



Dana actually got into a few of the late season releases in 1991, making it on a 1991 Score Traded card, as well as the aforementioned 1991 Upper Deck card, and a 1991 Bowman. For 1992, he just got a 1992 Topps Debut card. 

I would like to make a note before ending todays post. On some previous cards, I have posted some of the other cards I have made of certain players. This is because I made the posts on my laptop where I have stored all of the cards and they are easy to look up. I have been making a number of these posts from my cellphone lately, where I have to save a photo to my pictures, and then pull it up that way. It is way easier to just post the 1992 Topps card and not any others when I post from my phone. If I do happen to post from my laptop, I will try to post other cards I have done, if not, I will just be happy to post the 1992 Topps card. 

Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy




No comments:

Post a Comment