Friday, April 8, 2016

1992 Topps Tim Scott


The next card in my custom 1992 Topps set is Tim Scott. Tim didn't appear in the 1992 Topps set, but did get a card in the '92 Topps Debut set since his debut came in 1991. Tim would go on to pitch up through 1997, but only appeared in the '93, '94, and '95 Topps editions. Relievers don't get any love in Topps sets today, and they didn't 20 year ago either. 

I need to edit this card, as part of his jersey stuck through the vertical lines on the right side of the card, but that shouldn't be too difficult to change. I actually have went through all the fronts of cards and put them in a file and made changes I needed to, so I don't know how I missed this one. 

I finished the back of card #1130 today. If my count is correct, I only need to finish backs to 205 more cards, which basically are coaches, a few managers, some draft picks, award winners, highlight cards, and a few random players. I work 5 days in a row, but I'm hoping to have energy on Thursday and Friday of next week to get on some backs, and at least get to some coach cards, and perhaps even get a team or two of coaches done. Thanks for checking out the latest card.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment