Friday, January 15, 2016

1992 Topps Adam Peterson


Adam Peterson pitched in the Majors from 1987-1991 with the Chicago White Sox and the San Diego Padres. He only got cards from Topps in the 1990 and 1991 sets, and was left off of '92 sets other than for Upper Deck, which gave him a sunset card. 

He did pretty well in the minors, leading AAA Vancouver with 14 wins in both '88 and '89, while winning the AAA World Series in '89. He got cups of coffee in the Majors from '87-'89, finally getting decent playing time in 1990, when he notched his first Major League win. 

His wikipedia page doesn't say too much more about his baseball career than I've already written, but does mention that he has 5 sisters and 1 brother. I came from a pretty large family (I have 3 younger sisters), but I couldn't imagine having 6 siblings. Crazy.

Thanks for checking out the latest card in my custom 1992 Topps set. I hope I can shed some light on players that you might not have heard of and maybe generate more interest in finishing other Topps sets like I am trying to do.  If you like anything I am doing or have any suggestions, feel free to let m know.

-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment